The 2016 Steelers Men’s Fantasy Camp presented by Bud Light is completely sold out. If you would like to be place on our waiting list, please contact the Steelers Marketing epartment at 412-697-7713. Thank you for your support of the Pittsburgh Steelers.
If you ever wanted to fulfill a dream of experiencing Steelers Training Camp for an entire weekend, then the 2016 Steelers Men's Fantasy Camp presented by Bud Light is your opportunity. You can stay in the same dorm rooms as the players, eat in the team cafeteria and practice on the same field that the six-time Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers have done for the past 50 years at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe, PA.
The Pittsburgh Steelers invite you to join us at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe from Friday, June 3 - Sunday, June 5, 2016. The weekend begins with a tour of Heinz Field in Pittsburgh on Friday afternoon at either 12 p.m. or 2 p.m. Your weekend at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe, PA will begin with registration at 5 p.m. on Friday followed by a food and beverage reception attended by Steelers Alumni.
In addition to the Friday evening reception, your weekend includes:
- A Steelers Nike white away replica jersey size of your choice of either #7 Ben Roethlisberger or #84 Antonio Brown
- Dorm housing (two per room), meals and a special Steelers gift bag upon registering.
- Steelers Alumni Tunch Ilkin and Craig Wolfley will serve as your hosts for the entire weekend.
- On-field practices Saturday morning and afternoon that will be conducted by Steelers Alumni and Pro Football Hall of Fame member Dermontti Dawson, Greg Lloyd, Carnell Lake, Barry Foster, Yancey Thigpen, Charlie Batch and Chris Hoke.
- A Saturday afternoon "Team Meeting" will be conducted by a current Steelers coach.
- A Saturday evening banquet featuring prime rib and our special guest, 2016 Pro Football Hall of Fame inductee, Kevin Greene.
- Tickets to all 2016 Steelers home games will be raffled off on Saturday evening.
- A skills competition divided by age groups on Sunday with great prizes for the winners.
- All applicants must be 23 or older to participate.
- On Sunday, the lunch and the awards ceremony will conclude by 1:30 p.m.
- The total cost of the 2016 event will be $759.
More details will be available here, so check back often, or you can contact us at 412-697-7713
If you would like to receive an email regarding this event or any Steelers event, please click here