If you ever wanted to fulfill a dream of experiencing Steelers Training Camp for an entire weekend, then the 2017 Steelers Men's Fantasy Camp presented by Bud Light is your opportunity. You can stay in the same dorm rooms as the players, eat in the team cafeteria and practice on the same field that the six-time Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers have done for the past 51 years at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe, PA.
Registration is now open at for the 15th annual Steelers Men's Fantasy Camp presented by Bud Light.
The Pittsburgh Steelers invite you to join us at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe from Friday, June 2 - Sunday, June 4. 2017. The weekend begins with a tour of Heinz Field in Pittsburgh on Friday afternoon at either 12 p.m. or 2 p.m. Your weekend at Saint Vincent College in Latrobe, PA will begin with registration at 5 p.m. on Friday followed by a food and beverage reception attended by Steelers Alumni.
In addition to the Friday evening reception, your weekend includes:
- A Steelers Nike black home replica jersey with your name and the number of your choice on the back.
- Dorm housing (two per room), meals and a special Steelers gift bag upon registering.
- Steelers Alumni Tunch Ilkin and Craig Wolfley will serve as your hosts for the entire weekend.
- On-field practices Saturday morning and afternoon that will be conducted by Steelers Alumni Antwaan Randle El, Kendrell Bell, Amos Zereoue, Josh Miller, J.T. Thomas, Larry Brown and Edmund Nelson.
- A Saturday afternoon "Team Meeting" conducted by a current Steelers coach.
- A Saturday evening banquet featuring prime rib and our very special guest, Pro Football Hall of Famer and Steelers legend Joe Greene. Joe will not be signing autographs Saturday evening, however every participant will receive an authentic autographed Joe Greene photo at our Saturday evening banquet.
- Tickets to all 2017 Steelers home games will be raffled off on Saturday evening.
- A skills competition divided by age groups on Sunday with great prizes for the first and second place winners.
- All applicants must be 23 or older to participate.
- On Sunday, the lunch and the awards ceremony will conclude by 1:30 p.m.
- The total cost of the 2017 event will be $799.
More details will be available here, so check back often, or you can contact us at (412) 697-7713.