Fans Have Opportunity To Win Prizes By Arriving Early
The Pittsburgh Steelers will once again reward fans who arrive early on game days with free prizes and giveaways as part of the team's 1st-IN-GOAL promotion, presented by Steelers Nation Unite. The first 25,000 fans to enter Heinz Field each game will receive a scratch-off card revealing a prize.
The Steelers encourage fans to arrive early for a chance to win. For a game-specific list of prizes and partners, please choose a game below:
- Preseason Week 1 - Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Detroit Lions
- Preseason Week 2 - Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Regular Season Week 2 - Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Regular Season Week 4 - Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Regular Season Week 5 - Pittsburgh Steelers vs. New York Jets
- Regular Season Week 7 - Pittsburgh Steelers vs. New England Patriots
- Regular Season Week 10 - Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Dallas Cowboys
- Regular Season Week 13 - Pittsburgh Steelers vs. New York Giants
- Regular Season Week 16 - Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Baltimore Ravens
- Regular Season Week 17 - Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cleveland Browns
Scratch-off cards for the first 25,000 fans will be distributed at all gates, as well as suite and club entrances. The 1st-IN-GOAL promotion, in its sixth year, will continue throughout the 2016 season.
All fans are also encouraged to join Steelers Nation Unite and check in at the game using the Steelers mobile app for additional opportunities to be rewarded with prizes and experiences. Fans can join for free at www.SteelersNationUnite.com to be officially recognized as a member of Steelers Nation.