The Pittsburgh Steelers have moved to an online donation request system. Written requests and requests made via email and phone will no longer be accepted. We appreciate your cooperation during this transition.
The Steelers make an effort to accommodate as many donation requests as possible. However, due to the large number of requests we receive, the following guidelines have been established:
- We do not accept items from outside organizations, charitable or otherwise, to be autographed for fundraising events. Any items that are mailed to our organization will be immediately returned. The Steelers will not assume responsibility for items sent to our organization.
- Out-of-state donation requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- All donations should be approached as a complimentary element to your program.
- All donation requests should be made at least 6 weeks prior to your event date.
- No telephone, fax or email requests will be accepted.
- Requests for the donation of game tickets cannot be accommodated.
- In order to support a wide range of charities, we ask that each organization submit only one donation request per calendar year.